Architecture and implementation of an automated and scalable Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment build, test, and deployment pipeline.
- Used by over 300 engineers
- 1M builds to date
Design and implementation of a high-performance, real-time messaging system used to back a social-media application.
- 90 Million registered accounts
- 5 Million active accounts
- Deal with an average of 50,000 concurrent Websocket connections
Transition of an engineering organization from a 3 month release cycle to a daily release process.
- Moved the org from SVN to GIT and helped train the teams on the new technology.
- Switched to continuous delivery via automated testing from manual testing
Architecture and implementation of a next generation IaaS/PaaS system used for deploying critical business applications that require PCI/Fedramp compliance.
- Over 100 services deployed and working together
- ~1500 deploys per week
- In production use by nearly 70% of the top 500 US public companies
Implementation of a distributed computation system with consistent snapshots used by thousands of companies for financial reporting.
- Computation graphs with thousands of connections
- Over a trillion persisted nodes
- Supported 2000/qps
Development of real-time clustering algorithms for high-frequency streaming data.
- App scaled from a few thousand users to over 90 million users in under 3 months.